Aaron Lensink is a Vice President and Business Banking Manager for First National Bank. He is responsible for managing the bank’s business lending activities and enjoys working with commercial and small business customers to find solutions for their loan and deposit needs. In addition to his banking expertise, Aaron also is a licensed certified general real estate appraiser in the State of Wisconsin. He has 14 years of experience in finance, lending and real estate, and has been with First National Bank since July 2017.
Aaron received his bachelor’s degree in finance and real estate from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. He and his wife have two children. In his free time, Aaron enjoys spending time with his family and friends, especially when it involves time outdoors or at any one of Wisconsin’s great inland lakes!
For Aaron, customers are most important because their success is vitally important to the community as a whole. Aaron strives to become a trusted advisor to all of his customers when he assists them with their financing needs.
Why a community bank? “Community banks play a vital role in the economic growth and sustainability of local neighborhoods by lending to borrowers in their area. I am proud to work for First National Bank given the important role this institution plays in the local economy.”
Professional Activities & Accreditations
- Hartford Area Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2017-present
- Hartford Area Development Corp., Advisory Member, 2018-present
- Commercial Association of Realtors (CARW), Member
- Wisconsin Chapter of the Appraisal Institute, Member, 2004-present
- Real Estate Alliance for Charity, Board Member, 2007-2009
- Medical Center Foundation of Hartford, Board Member, 2018-present
- Sussex Senior Center