The mission of First National Bank of Hartford is to serve people and improve their quality of life. The stockholders can and shall receive a return commensurate with similar investments. This will be accomplished by providing high quality financial products and services. We will remain independent and will maintain a safe, sound, and fiscally responsible financial institution dedicated to developing economic growth and providing financial stability in our community area.
The foundation of our personal and business practices are:
- Honesty and integrity in all personal and business endeavors where trust and fairness are fostered.
- Respect, courtesy, concern, and caring for others.
- Commitment and loyalty to our customers, community, shareholders, and each other.
- Reputation – Our behavior will support a positive image of our bank.
Goals will be pursued that:
- Provide a safe investment for our shareholders.
- Contribute human resources and leadership to help our community prosper. We will be a good corporate citizen.
- Provide our customers quality financial products and personalized service. These products and services will be delivered by courteous, caring, friendly, and professional employees.
- Select, train, and retain quality, motivated, and productive employees. We will provide them leadership and a teamwork environment where they will be challenged to outstanding performance, achievement, and personal growth resulting in rewards and recognition for their performance.
- Maintain high asset quality and reasonable safeguards for the protection of the bank’s assets.
- Create an aggressive, innovative, knowledgeable, and responsive sales and service environment.
- Communicate accurately and ethically the condition of the bank to our stockholders, board, and regulators.