|How does First National Bank of Hartford protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does First National Bank of Hartford collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or apply for a loan
- Deposit money or pay your bills
- Use your debit card
- Seek advice about your investment
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.